I have a friend with kyphosis, and his doctor told him to increase the muscle mass in my back in order to fix his bad posture. However, he did lots of pull ups with a hunched back, and I injured my back. After months of physical therapy, his doctor has given me permission to exercise again. To prevent another injury, I’ve been looking for a good vest to help keep his back upright when he exercises. I told him to buy Dr. Wilson’s Posture-Support Back Brace as it isn’t a big or a heavy vest, and it can be worn under a shirt, so it is the perfect vest for keeping his back straight when he exercises, especially when hes do pull ups or lat pull downs.
Getting Started With Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace Review – Product Specifications
- Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace
- Model Name: Dr. Wilson’s Posture-Support Back Brace with Breathable Straps
- Description: Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace Reviews
- Support brace gently pulls back shoulders to reduce back strain
- Helps improve posture
- Comfortable, breathable straps. Hand washable
- Can be worn discreetly under clothing
- Where To Buy Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace: Click Here to Purchase
Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace Details and Features
This vest is made of Velcro material, and it is very flexible for optimal comfortableness. It is produced to fit most people in various body sizes; however, it fits mostly kids and short people. Its straps don’t cause breathing problems as the material stretches. It keeps the shoulder blades back. Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace improves the blood circulation in the back.
Back injuries prevention with Dr. Wilson’s Posture-Support Back Brace
Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace is good for preventing injuries since it keeps the back upright when lifting heavy objects, and it prevents the back problems from hunching as it keeps the back upright when sitting. Dr. Wilson’s Posture-Support Back Brace is not only good for preventing back injuries when lifting heavy weights, but it is also good for building muscle mass as it occludes the blood in the arms, so this vest is excellent for building muscle with the “Occlusion training method.”
The level of comfortableness with Dr. Wilson’s Posture-Support Back Brace
It is comfortable to wear, for it keeps the back in good posture, and it keeps the shoulders back. But it is uncomfortable after wearing the vest for a prolonged period of time, especially in the arms. Its size is small for adults, so this vest would be uncomfortable for bodybuilders, tall people, overweight, or average sized people. However, it is perfect for kids; the size fits me perfectly as I am 15 years old, and it keeps my back straight. My arms aren’t too big, so it doesn’t cause too much discomfort.
Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace’s help with back injuries
After my injury from doing pull ups with bad posture, I can say that my back hurts less. I used to have a lot of pain before I bought this vest. It keeps my back upright, and it keeps my shoulder blades back and squeezed together. It definitely helps with back injuries; however, only a doctor can tell if you should wear this vest with an injury.
Keeping the back upright with Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace
I keep my back upright even when I don’t wear Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace. In combination with my workout routine, I can keep my back upright, for I have developed strong back muscles, and muscle memory to keep my back straight. But a good office chair is also important for sitting with a good posture, so Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace helps me to keep my back upright without the vest, but I’ve had to change my working environment to be back-friendly in order to keep my back upright.
Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace analgesic effect for tension headaches
Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace reduces headaches, for it keeps the head in line with the back. My head doesn’t fall downwards anymore, so I don’t look like Gollum anymore when I use my computer. But I have to keep my monitor in line with my eyesight, so now I put my laptop on top of several books. If you suffer from tension headaches, Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace will decrease your headaches, but you have to keep your monitor in line with your eyes; otherwise, you will keep getting headaches.
The typing (un)comfortableness of Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace
Depending on the size of your arms, Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace can make typing uncomfortable. If you have big arms, then this vest will make typing hard as it will occlude the blood flow in your hands. If your hands are skinny, then you will be able to type without any discomfort. Wearing Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace on top of a shirt decreases the blood flow restriction, but it doesn’t work for people with very big arms.
The lower back pain decreasing effect of Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace
Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace reduces lower back pain since it prevents the lower back bone from sticking out. So if you have a lower back pain when you sit, this vest will decrease your lower back pain when you sit.
Taking Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace on and off
This vest is hard to put on the first time when you receive the vest because the manufacturer hasn’t provided with a manual on how to wear the vest, so you have to look the picture available on Amazon in order to put the vest on properly. After the first time, it is very easy to put the vest on and to take the vest off. But of course, larger people will find this vest a lot harder to put on and to take it off, so how hard it will be for you to put on and to take off the vest depends on your body type.
Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace Pros
– it improves the posture without causing uncomfortableness like other vests do.
– it is very comfortable to wear; it can cause blood occlusion in the arms, but the straps can be loosened up.
– it is not heavy nor wide as other vests for improving posture.
– it is unnoticeable under a shirt.
– it is well designed to help people with injured back.
– it keeps the shoulder blades back.
– it relieves lower back pain caused by bad posture.
– it relieves back pain caused by an injury.
– it is produced of high-quality velcro material that is going to last; the material is not too sturdy to cause uncomfortableness.
– it stops hunching when typing or doing any activity on a desk.
Order the Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace Today
Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace is obtainable, you could now just press this button to buy this prior to this runs completely out of stock
A Few Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace Review Concerns
– it is too tight for people with 54 inches wide chest.
– It causes occlusion in the blood supply to the arms and under arms; however, wearing this vest on top of an undershirt solves the problem for most people. Some people find this vest too tight, so it is extremely uncomfortable for people who are bigger in size and taller. It is recommended for kids mostly, not for adults.
– it comes without a manual; you have to use the photo on Amazon to figure the proper way to wear this vest.
– it is a bit uncomfortable at the beginning, but it gets more comfortable over time.
– it is uncomfortable for overweight people.
– it is tight for people with big arms, and it is too small for tall people.
Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace is a good purchase for kids and people who aren’t too tall. It fits people that are petite, so if you fall in either of these two categories, you should buy Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace. Otherwise, you should look for a vest for people of bigger size. If you’re a parent, you should buy your kids a pair of Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace to prevent the side effects of bad posture, including headaches, injuries, lower back pain, scoliosis, kyphosis, joint degenaration, etc. Overall, Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace is a great product, and every parent should buy one for his/her kids. We hope you enjoyed our Dr. Wilson’s Posture Back Brace Review!